Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Cast of Players

So, I did not start off my blog with an introduction of the "players" in my life... instead, I felt the need to vent. But, hey, it's my blog, I'll do what I want.


Those of you who know me also know (or at least know of) The Players. To protect the innocent (and more often, the guilty), I have given code names to them all.



Mr. Fix-it: My fiance. I call him this because yes, he is handy around the house, but he is also in the habit of trying to fix things about life in general... he wants everyone to be happy. I love you, honey!


The Brooder: Mr. Fix-it's teenaged daughter. She enjoys making everyone's life as miserable as she thinks hers is, which I guess is what teenagers do.


The Boy: Mr. Fix-it's "tween" son. "The Boy" pretty much sums it up. Wrestling, bodily functions, shooting things with bb guns.


The Cheerleader: My "tween" daughter. We figure she will either grow up to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, talk show host or mistress to an oil magnate.


Queenie: My toddler/pre-K daughter. If she doesn't like it or want to do it, it is not an option in her world (or anyone else's for that matter).


Little Man: Our infant son... the best baby in the entire world. Sweet and even-tempered... just wait until we get through with him. :)


I am sure there will be additions to the list... there are the exes, after all. ;) And while I don't like for them to take a starring role, sometimes their presence is too strong to ignore. Kind of like burnt popcorn smell (a nod to my pal Big Luke).



No comments:

Post a Comment